The Sheriff's Office Video Visitation Center is located on the premises of the Falkenburg Road Jail.
- Visiting hours are Tuesday through Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. The first visit will be at 11 a.m. and the last visit will begin at 8:00 p.m.
- All visitors are required to check-in within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled visitation. Failure to do so will result in cancellation.
- Appointments are scheduled by the visitor up to 7 days in advance. Visitors may schedule a visit by registering their email address online.
- Each inmate is permitted to have up to 3 visitors (this includes infants and children). 1 must be an adult.
- Inmates will be limited to 3 scheduled visits per calendar week. Visits scheduled by visitors who do not show or are not canceled within 24 hours of the visit, will count towards the inmate's allotted visits.
- Visitors must be appropriately dressed to include shirt and shoes. Visitation staff will determine attire appropriateness. (Review the Visitation Rules and Regulations for a complete list of the dress code regulations)
- A visitor who demonstrates inappropriate conduct while visiting will be permanently banned from any future visitation.